Outcast Outcast body for cheap and works Well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hye

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I've been running cheap emaxx bodies on my outcast. They fit fine and run 16.99. They are thin but half the coast of proline. I spray a translucent red or something just so I can see it. Our can works for multiple bodies. Saves me cash for more important upgrades.

If there is a better deal for cheap bodies pls let me know.

I've been running cheap emaxx bodies on my outcast. They fit fine and run 16.99. They are thin but half the coast of proline. I spray a translucent red or something just so I can see it. Our can works for multiple bodies. Saves me cash for more important upgrades.

If there is a better deal for cheap bodies pls let me know.
Can you post up a picture of the outcast with an emaxx body?

IMG_2887.PNG
IMG_2876.JPG
IMG_2884.JPG
IMG_2885.JPG
IMG_2886.JPG
This is the gas version. I had one laying around and I threw in on outcast because I'll never run the nitro car again. Lol. I needed to trim a little to make wing fit, and to make front bumper fit. I have the rpm bumper (not installed)I could have adjusted body more forward to look good with that but I freestyle around parks, backflip off trees, fences and bumper gets caught up. I removed the outcast bumper bar because it was to square for the tmaxx body. I beat the crap out of bodies and this just seemed to be a cheap way to keep beating them up with no regrets. I've ordered the emaxx non gas version and I'll post pics soon.

View attachment 10197 View attachment 10192 View attachment 10194 View attachment 10195 View attachment 10196 This is the gas version. I had one laying around and I threw in on outcast because I'll never run the nitro car again. Lol. I needed to trim a little to make wing fit, and to make front bumper fit. I have the rpm bumper (not installed)I could have adjusted body more forward to look good with that but I freestyle around parks, backflip off trees, fences and bumper gets caught up. I removed the outcast bumper bar because it was to square for the tmaxx body. I beat the crap out of bodies and this just seemed to be a cheap way to keep beating them up with no regrets. I've ordered the emaxx non gas version and I'll post pics soon.
That looks badass dude! I'm going to give it a try. I like how modern looks. I'm not really into the old style ford truck that the outcast is. But it's the only body for it. I'm going to try the emaxx body myself. Thanks for the pictures

That looks badass dude! I'm going to give it a try. I like how modern looks. I'm not really into the old style ford truck that the outcast is. But it's the only body for it. I'm going to try the emaxx body myself. Thanks for the pictures
I beat he crap out of it. For $17 bucks it works. I sprayed a light coat of paint on it just to have it standout. I've seen some emaxx bodies on amazon that didn't come with stickers so keep an eye out for that. The emaxx body is precut as well so that's another plus. You will need to make new holes for body posts.

View attachment 10197 View attachment 10192 View attachment 10194 View attachment 10195 View attachment 10196 This is the gas version. I had one laying around and I threw in on outcast because I'll never run the nitro car again. Lol. I needed to trim a little to make wing fit, and to make front bumper fit. I have the rpm bumper (not installed)I could have adjusted body more forward to look good with that but I freestyle around parks, backflip off trees, fences and bumper gets caught up. I removed the outcast bumper bar because it was to square for the tmaxx body. I beat the crap out of bodies and this just seemed to be a cheap way to keep beating them up with no regrets. I've ordered the emaxx non gas version and I'll post pics soon.
Wow !! How did you snap off the front of the Outcast body ?? Hardcore !!

I totally dig the Money saving aspect of a beater body. But I think it should be a requirement to eliminate all TraxASS stickers, before it goes on.
True. People have asked what traxxas it is when I'm out. The first time it happen I was confused and didn't realize it was because of sticker.

Any chance you have the exact proline body part number? There is a couple different part #s

It's not a proline. I ordered one a few weeks back and I got it for $16 shipped. It $20 shipped today. Here is the link. https://www.amazon.com/Traxxas-Clear-Body-Brushless-Maxx/dp/B003BTAKPM. It's a good beater body. Saving about $15 every time I buy a body adds up fast. It can be a $20 savings at times.

View attachment 11567

I should have specified, I was curious about the bug body. But I honestly do appreciate the response! I will keep that info because lord knows this body isn't going to last too long.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back