Online parts source

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southernfury85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I just wanted to share with everyone a vendor that I found on eBay that stocks parts for the fury, they are , OmniModels, they have given me nothing but excellent customer service and support, and their prices are pretty reasonable as well.

I just wanted to share with everyone a vendor that I found on eBay that stocks parts for the fury, they are , OmniModels, they have given me nothing but excellent customer service and support, and their prices are pretty reasonable as well.
I have to say I agree. I do try to support my lhs as much as possible, but the late nights on fleabay get the better of me. Ever time I have ordered from omnimodels they have been prompt and accurate.

Omni models is Tower Hobbies BTW and their parts shipping is the slowest thing on the planet, took 10 days to travel 13 hours. Other ebay vendors with hobby shops in New Jersey(over twice the distance from Tower) can have the parts to me in 3 days. I will gladly pay an extra 10 cents to a different shop and have the parts not take 2 weeks to get to me.
I have heard the same complaint many times about their parts shipping over the years.

I don't order from Tower unless I have no other options, cause the last four times I've tried to order parts from them they never ship them out and then a week later they'll refund my money

Omni models shipping is the same thing, the parts all ship from the same warehouse. As previously stated they are the same company. Kind of odd that Omni would ship but not Tower.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back