Senton New Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juzi

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi everyone ,
I’m new to the RC world and am just about to buy a Senton.
I’m just wondering what basic things everyone is doing to make their car even more bullet proof ?
Thanks for any thoughts you might have.

Hey i got my senton a few months back have done bashing and now doing speed runs. first thing which most people will agree is the tyres are horrible. On tarmac all the car did was slide no traction. few guys are having theres fall apart sometimes. I just bought some badlands for bashing and grp/foams for speed runs. apart from tyres i haven't changed nothing and nothing has broke at all. Well its a tank to me unless im not hard enough on it lol

Hey i got my senton a few months back have done bashing and now doing speed runs. first thing which most people will agree is the tyres are horrible. On tarmac all the car did was slide no traction. few guys are having theres fall apart sometimes. I just bought some badlands for bashing and grp/foams for speed runs. apart from tyres i haven't changed nothing and nothing has broke at all. Well its a tank to me unless im not hard enough on it lol
Hey i got my senton a few months back have done bashing and now doing speed runs. first thing which most people will agree is the tyres are horrible. On tarmac all the car did was slide no traction. few guys are having theres fall apart sometimes. I just bought some badlands for bashing and grp/foams for speed runs. apart from tyres i haven't changed nothing and nothing has broke at all. Well its a tank to me unless im not hard enough on it lol[/QUOT

I’ve read about everyone doing a true change. Think I’ll do the same.
Bash tyres and road tyre.
I thought they were pretty indestructible.
See how the first run goes.
Thanks.

Hi everyone ,
I’m new to the RC world and am just about to buy a Senton.
I’m just wondering what basic things everyone is doing to make their car even more bullet proof ?
Thanks for any thoughts you might have.
Have a servo ready and a screw kit. Those were the first things to go on my BLX. I’v Had it two months so far. Get a 6s battery too. I just got one this weekend and it’s an animal on the track!

Servo is a must and the tires are like being on ice but other than that mine has been very tough. I do a lot of bashing and other than a few screws coming loose it has been great

Have a servo ready and a screw kit. Those were the first things to go on my BLX. I’v Had it two months so far. Get a 6s battery too. I just got one this weekend and it’s an animal on the track!

I was definitely going to get the 6s battery. Can’t wait to try out the speed of it.
Thanks for the info

Servo is a must and the tires are like being on ice but other than that mine has been very tough. I do a lot of bashing and other than a few screws coming loose it has been great

Did you go different tyres already ?

Agree with the badlands have them here to great. i adjusted my endpoints for servo soon as i got it np at all so far but will upgrade when it does go

What's the voltage on that 6S Lipo and the mAh?
20180106_224153.jpg

I think some here are talking Senton Mega and some are talking Senton BLX6s...
That's what I was thinking too. I was hoping that @weave wasn't going to try a 6s in the Mega 4x4. It would be cool as hell to see but would self destruct almost instantly I would bet lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back