Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New kicks for nero

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by LtGhost08, Nov 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LtGhost08

LtGhost08 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    Hello everyone, I am looking for some new wheels and tires for my Nero, my current stock wheels are starting to strip out. So far I have been looking at backflips (out of stock on tower), I like that these have showed less ballooning than the stock tires. I have also considered the associated rival beadlock rims and tires (are these true beadlocks?) and the MAD-WC1043 ( http://www.nitrorcx.com/mad-wc1043.html ). I would like the 1043 tires (whole set for $40!!) but I am not sure if they fit the Nero.

Could you guys give me your input on these choices whether they will work for me or may be a better option, I like the prices of these tires. Let me know your thoughts and pictures would be awesome! I don't want to go much wider than the stock tire either. Thanks guys!

2. kernelpanik

kernelpanik Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    Have you found new tires yet?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer