Raider My Mega transformation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got bored waiting on parts, decided to fabricate a wheelie bar and its somewhat adjustable
20170425_192918.jpg
20170425_192911.jpg

Pfft, heavy duty hinge....riigghhttt. I only hit the curb doing about 30mph lol
20170513_104050.jpg

That's a really nice upgrade for a raider mega. And that paint job is out of this world, I did a paint job on my raider XL blx, I thought mine looked good but your's looks like it came from the factory! Great looking buggy also.

CVDs are in. Wheel hex pin is further back now so I'll be ordering some different ones. <the pin barely sits in the STRCs now, but function>
Reduced front shock oil weight from 60 to 40 and put the durango silver spring on. Hopefully that will allow for better turning.View attachment 9535 View attachment 9536 View attachment 9537
View attachment 9539

Did you run into any issues with the CVD rubbing on the lower control arm? I just installed them in mine, and seems I may need to take the Dremel to it just a bit.

Did you run into any issues with the CVD rubbing on the lower control arm? I just installed them in mine, and seems I may need to take the Dremel to it just a bit.

Pics? I didnt have that issue, but I no longer own the rc either. I traded it.

Here's a pic of what I was talking about. I ran it today and it's wearing on its own, but before I continue to put unneccessary stress on the gearbox I'm gonna give it some clearance.

View attachment 11724

Yeah, I see the issue. What cvds did you install. Those look nothing like the TD ones i put in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back