MPI TOOLS SET

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to order some PB Swiss tools from their US website and I originally had items in my cart and went to go checkout. I then added some other tools and went to go check out and now I cannot get the checkout to include all of the tools that I added. I tried clearing my cart and adding again, closing the internet browser and nothing seems to work.

Try going into your browser settings and clearing your cookies. If your not sure how to do it, just google "How to clear cookies on [insert browser name here]". That should hopefully fix it. Which tools you getting?

Try going into your browser settings and clearing your cookies. If your not sure how to do it, just google "How to clear cookies on [insert browser name here]". That should hopefully fix it. Which tools you getting?
I'll try that. I'm planning on getting 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm short 1/4" power tool tips, a couple hand drivers and a screwdriver magnetizer to see how that works.

I'll try that. I'm planning on getting 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm short 1/4" power tool tips, a couple hand drivers and a screwdriver magnetizer to see how that works.

Good setup. You won't be disappointed- well worth the investment and much higher quality/better value than any RC branded tools.

Well I have a set of EDS hand drivers, a set of MIP power drivers and wanted to try these PB Swiss tips. I really only need the 4mm and 5mm but then I would be spending like $8 and another $12 for shipping so I figured I would get a bunch of stuff to make the $12 in shipping worth it. Anyways I will have EDS, MIP and PB Swiss so I will be able to do a good comparison anyways.

There are really pricey but there are the best tools I have ever used
MVIMG_20180115_132652.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back