Member Meet-Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disturbedfuel15

Geek Extraordinaire!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey Guys!

Wanted to start a thread for members to find others near by to meet up for some bashing/racing sessions. So, feel free to post your location here, and see if there is someone near you who would like to meet up!

I am from Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Looking for a good bashing spot. Was thinking of taking my truck to a local skate park. Anyway, who knows, maybe someone is near by in Michigan? We will see. Have fun!

Phoenix, AZ
Maybe in the winter when you snowbirds are ready to fly...

I would love to go bash Amsterdam with Kraton. They had a bad A$$ skate ramp right in the middle of the city last time I was there. Plus....well you know.....munchies.

Hahaha where you coming from LoL*
And what is munchies ??

Pittsburgh PA. Have a great bash park 5 mi NE of downtown. Search "greenwood bashplex" on utube.

Pm me if ya wanna come rip up some clay...

Douglassville, Pennsylvania. About 40 minutes outside Philadelphia. I've been looking for better bash spots and other folks to bash with, but haven't found much yet.

If anyone lives in my general area, let me know!

What is happening here!...We are supposed to be the stoniemalonies of this planet!...Why the hell else would we wear wooden clogs?...:wideyed:

As a bully laughing at someone who does not speak or write the language properly is easy off course.
Bit of a shame that answer
Would like to see them write my langauge properly
And for you just keep laughing what goes around comes around !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back