Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

JRC has the hookup.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by jk420, Nov 28, 2017.

1. jk420

jk420 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite, Kraton
    I ordered a spare set of shocks for the kraton thinking they were just the old ones with the 3.5mm shaft. Much to my surprise they have the new ones with the 4mm shaft. $31 shipped to my door. Just wanted to let people know that JRC has the new shocks with the 4mm shaft!

Well I pulled off the old shocks and compared them to the ones JRC sent and they are about 4mm shorter. I emailed them so we’ll see what happens. I think they may have sent me the ones for the new talion but not sure.

#1 jk420, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    slick2500 likes this.
  2. slick2500

slick2500 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    New Talion shocks are 16x51mm front 16x63mm rear, the Outcast has 16x54mm front and 16x61mm rear.

jk420 likes this.
  3. jk420

jk420 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite, Kraton
    They sent me the wrong ones. Ive received the replacement ones but they’re the v2 shocks. Oh well I got what I originally ordered.

slick2500 likes this.
  4. slick2500

slick2500 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    Must have been Senton or Typhon shocks.

5. jk420

jk420 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite, Kraton
    Still not sure what they sent me but it had the 4mm shock shaft. I’m not really sure what they did but the kinda made it right lol. Got my hopes up for better then got let down...kinda lol.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer