How does your partner feel about this hobby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be pretty cool having kids in the hobby, it keeps them outside of the house and get some fresh air. I understand what you mean about working a lot of hours and just wanting to unwind and clear your head with some rc fun. Good luck on her getting on board and joining the rc family.
Like I said she's coming around. I think she might want a surface vehicle for her birthday this year
Must be pretty cool having kids in the hobby, it keeps them outside of the house and get some fresh air. I understand what you mean about working a lot of hours and just wanting to unwind and clear your head with some rc fun. Good luck on her getting on board and joining the rc family.
my kids love it. Jack is 5 and has a hopped up scx10, yeti Jr, 1/10 brushless FS racing marauder, and an HG P402 scaler. My daughter Tre is 7 she has a redcat blackout SC, a Durango desc410r v2, an acme flash brushless 2wd buggy, and an akaso x5c quadcopter. It looks like Bran might want a surface vehicle this year for her birthday. It would be nice to rope her into the cars and trucks.

This is a hot topic regardless of how many years pass by...

I expressed the same thing in another forum; I work for it, its my money, done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back