Hard to sell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
Why are Used Nero's so hard to sell? Been trying to sell a perfectly running Nero for three months now.

Because the Nero was a lemon. Even Arrma has trouble selling them.

Tower puts them on sale, has great coupons and free shipping too often. You can sell them but you have to take a big hit. Nobody wants to pay a fair used price when they've seen the sale prices that have come around in the past or expect them to be back soon.

I suggest you try to trade it for something you like better. You can probably get your money back that way. Either that or you have to lower your price to account for the best deal Tower has ever had including the coupons. I believe that was about $330 For the brainless Nero.

They really aren't bad truck but the Nero has been eclipsed by the Big Rock and Fazon and Tower killed the resale by making the price on the green ones so good last summer and during Christmas last year.

Everyone who wanted one has tried them and found out that they are crap design.

If I buy something used it better be at least 30% less than new.

I wouldn't say it's a crap design...it's a very creative and bold endeavor to make something outside of the norm. I don't think Arrma did too bad IMHO. I think the Nero won Basher of the year at some point. But at the end of the day, to each his own!

Ur doing it wrong advertise it as a paper weight or catapult ammo, something like that. About all there good for.

im very happy with all my armma rc's run them more than any of my others. More durable then all my Traxxas rc's for sure

Haha! But Cammas, you must still have some love as there's still a Nero in your avatar!

Have all the major Armma's and all the other major rc's companies also and stand behind my Armma's they the most rugged

Because the Nero was a lemon. Even Arrma has trouble selling them.
I wouldn't go that far. I love my Nero. Haven't Had to replace anything aside from tires. I got my nero brand new for 484.00 from my lhs. They were 100 bucks off and I got a pretty sweet veterans discount. Held up a lot better than the traxxas crap that I had.

Nothing but tires u reakon, there about the only part I haven't replaced. U running 2 cell on half throttle or something

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back