Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Granite blx esc

Discussion in 'Granite' started by Mustangman66$, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Mustangman66$

Mustangman66$ Active Member

Hello fellow hobbiest I was just wondering what castle esc is compatible with the stock motor why you ask I because i want my son to learn with it to have power control over this beast and waterproof

2. slick2500

slick2500 Well-Known Member

3. Mustangman66$

I called castle and the told me the mamba x esc

4. slick2500

slick2500 Well-Known Member

The Mamba x is way overkill for a 1/10 2wd monster truck, that esc is designed for 1/8th scale vehicles. That and it costs almost more than the truck itself. The SV3 Sidewinder is more than enough for that truck.

If you are not 100% set on Castle Hobbywing makes pretty good escs too.

EzRun WP 80A-SL https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/products/ezrun-wp-60a-80a-sl-esc?variant=214141370
    Quickrun 10BL60 https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/products/quicrun-wp-10bl60?variant=655109969
    These two esc's are the ones that are rebranded and come in a lot of 1/10 scale vehicles.

#4 slick2500, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  5. Mustangman66$

Well the mamba monster x is for 1:8 scale mamba x is for 1/10 and you can use the aux channel in the esc for power control like you would the futaba radio so same features as the monster x and hobby wing is ok to me but I like tune able and a data logger

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer