Kraton GPM Racing Aluminum Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rcjaz.com is yet another site for GPM parts. There was a order conf. email from GPM which said to like their fb page for a coupon code. Dunno if it's the mother of GPM but they failed to respond. On the other hand email support does work with GPMparts.com.

The gpm strut towers look awesome.

I don't know about their material selection but from a machinists standpoint I love to see radius corners and chamfered edges...as well as extra webbing.

Way less stress risers than a stamped or water jet part.

I'm in the process of designing and building my own 3 axis gantry cnc mill with a 30 inch bed...so I will be able to make my own parts out of my own materials.

My mill won't be able to run stainless or titanium without a lubricant system but that is in the works.

I had to take another look at those shock towers and they might actually hold up. No mention of material and thicknesses though.
Is the other side flat? :confused:

These and the German (ebay) cf towers are the cheapest alternatives and I'm trying to decide which ones to choose.

Last edited:
I have a rear shock tower, rear chassis brace, center diff mount and upper front suspension bulkhead on the way, should be here next week. Already have the rear shocks, they are crazy beefy!

I have a rear shock tower, rear chassis brace, center diff mount and upper front suspension bulkhead on the way, should be here next week. Already have the rear shocks, they are crazy beefy!

This is what I was talking about, look at the nice radiused corners, additional ribbing for stiffness.....pretty good looking way better than a water jet or stamped. And for 13 bucks or so...lol how bad could it be?

Screenshot_20171124-223116.png

I get paid this coming Friday, it's gonna be brutal.

Avid ceramics
HR knuckles front/rear
Possibly HR diff cases
Servo mount
Center diff brace

Depending on how broke I feel like being
A mamba X esc. Lmao

Could be more as well...as I'm going to a skate park and a mtn bike gap track today with a buddy who doesn't leave until his trucks are in pieces. So.....yeah lol.

Hopefully the kraton survives

When you ordered how long did it take them to ship? I ordered my stuff on Friday and it still says processing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back