Outcast Good Tire Option (And Cheap)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man! I feel responsible here..!

I just got a Big Rock yesterday, so I'll try the tires from the original post on it later today. (Just up now due to a crying 7 month old.. Lol) :)

so did they fit ?
Dang.... That's a big no... All three of the tires I bought from hat website (while they fit Outcast and Kraton perfectly), do not fit on the rear of the Big Rock....

I did not try the front.

Every other 1/8 tire in my arsenal seems to fit perfectly on the Big Rock though.

I'm sorry to anyone that bought for Nero (assume it's the same as Big Rock?) and they don't fit.

But again - no issues at all on Outcast or Kraton.

Just thought I'd share. Just took these out on 6s with the stock pinion and they performed wonderfully. No more ballooning than stock (seemingly less).

They were actually like 7 grams lighter than the Back flip tires, despite being a tad larger diameter also.

And they look good. But most importantly, pretty cheap. ($38 for four cheap). :)

http://www.nitrorcx.com/mad-wc1043.html
How much use have you got out of these? Can you highly recommend for Kraton? Would you say they are off road only or all around like stock Kraton tires? Thanks.

How much use have you got out of these? Can you highly recommend for Kraton? Would you say they are off road only or all around like stock Kraton tires? Thanks.
Weather has been so bad around Pittsburgh and dark when I get home from work on week nights, I haven't had too much of a chance other than that one time...

But the good news is I ran the other tires from the same website a chunk of the this summer. No question you can treat as an all terrain and good wear as well. Without question. Feels like same compound.

Still on sale so I bought them...and a different set I bought the fangs on chrome rims...
blue chrome wheels.jpg

I just ordered these. I wish I had seen the rest of this thread. I probably would have grabbed the $30 set. The red Chrome wheels would look sweet with the red Kraton Body. I do like the Fang pattern on the tire here though.

wc1028-1-8th-monster-tires-rims-4.gif

I am running wide trenchers on mine. Seems to go pretty good the ballooning is unreal. Has one tried the belted tires? I have never ran the stock tires, I live with too much tar and other hard surfaces. They wouldn't last too long.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back