GIVEAWAY: SMC Racing True Spec Premium 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
GIVEAWAY IS OVER. THE WINNER OF THE SMC BATTERY IS: @Rdub

smc-4s-5400mAh.jpg

ArrmaForum.com is giving away a FREE SMC Racing True Spec Premium 4s 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo battery.

GIVEAWAY:

One lucky winner will win a brand new SMC Racing True Spec Premium 4s 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo battery and FREE Low Voltage Alarm!

EXTRA: A second winner will also win a SURPRISE item!

RULES:

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • ArrmaForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: November 18th, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  • Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

Winners have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Last edited:
This would be absolutely perfect and something I could really use to run my Senton as atm I only have two 3s lol.

Anyway Good Luck Everyone.

ArrmaForum.com is giving away a FREE SMC Racing True Spec Premium 4s 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo battery.

GIVEAWAY:

One lucky winner will win a brand new SMC Racing True Spec Premium 4s 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo battery and FREE Low Voltage Alarm!

RULES:

• ArrmaForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!

BONUS ENTRIES:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  • Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

GIVEAWAY:

RULES:

BONUS ENTRIES:

I'd love to win

GIVEAWAY:

RULES:

BONUS ENTRIES:

Awesome fingers and legs crossed!

has a new day started already?? I just expanded my battery selection, but don't worry, i can make more space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back