Front / Rear differential Talion/Kraton/Typhoon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol first site is what I really need but will I have to re shim or anything or just swap part from old to new?

or should I just buy the 2 new complete ones on ebay for $68

s-l1600.jpg
s-l16400.jpg

lol so if I got the 2 new ones I would still have to shim or would I avoid that since there new?

I would take them apart and shim them. I bought the same set on Ebay while back. Nothing wrong with having parts when something breaks. I have mine a shimmed and just waiting for the ones I am using to fail. Then it'll be an easy swap.

I would take them apart and shim them. I bought the same set on Ebay while back. Nothing wrong with having parts when something breaks. I have mine a shimmed and just waiting for the ones I am using to fail. Then it'll be an easy swap.

Thank you for the advice dpricenator but how do I shim them I have never done it I'm new to that area LOL advice on that would help or some link or something to show me or tell me how please would be a big help!! Thanx

That is a mad deal bra for $68 !!!

I didn't think it was a bad deal but other than really needing one kinda sucks lol but I guess i got spare when needed ... just waiting for them to b deliverd now should b monday i fking hope!!! I wanna b running again! Lol ( won't b hitting concrete lamp post bottom anymore they mess ur shy up bad! ) haha shy happens!

I didn't think it was a bad deal but other than really needing one kinda sucks lol but I guess i got spare when needed ... just waiting for them to b deliverd now should b monday i fking hope!!! I wanna b running again! Lol ( won't b hitting concrete lamp post bottom anymore they mess ur sht up bad! ) haha sht happens!

Damn auto correct messing up my slang trying make it to closet thing it wants to! Lol

I found that kraton and talion are the same lol But now on hunt for a diff case or whole diff replacement for talion/kraton had a cheap new one on ebay missed out on it by about 5 mins Grrr!! I cracked the screw hole on 2 mounting screws on bottom of case so yeah wont b running again till find a replacement in a decent price range every where else I look is back orders!!

Hot racing has a new aluminum version on their site

Hi I’m new and I hope to get help OK I have probably about seven full diffs from jrc but it’s like they are all rears forward direction goes smooth backward direction to Ruff with shims without shims it doesn’t matter if anybody can help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back