front Body Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have an Arma Granite. We broke the front body mount. The part that keeps the body in place. Does anyone know if I can use Traxxas Parts to replace this.

I also broke my front body mount and while waiting for replacement parts I've repaired it by drilling some holes from underneath en put some screws in it.
As an answer to you're question I don''t think that Traxxas body mounts will fit.

Attachments

• IMG_4277.jpg
    IMG_4277.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 39
Ive broken mine 4 or 5 times now. And its getting a little ridiculous if i say so. I think there needs to be either a steel or aluminium upgrade for this problem. Im talking to a guy i know that works in a machine shop about possibly trying to make me a metal one for it.

Hi

Anyone up for doing some experimenting, you might want to try useing these body mounts. If I'm not mistaken HPI plastic is stronger then Arrma plastic, or at least it used to be. Before buying you may want to see if your local rc shop has any in stock to see if they will actually fit in the holes of the body mount holders. I would do it myself but I don't have a Granite to do the experiment with. And if they do fit you may want to try looking for thr aluminum versions.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXBSDF&P=7

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back