Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

front Body Mount

Discussion in 'Granite' started by JamesOliverMurphy, May 19, 2017.

1. JamesOliverMurphy

JamesOliverMurphy Well-Known Member

I have an Arma Granite. We broke the front body mount. The part that keeps the body in place. Does anyone know if I can use Traxxas Parts to replace this.

2. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

I also broke my front body mount and while waiting for replacement parts I've repaired it by drilling some holes from underneath en put some screws in it.
    As an answer to you're question I don''t think that Traxxas body mounts will fit.

Attached Files:

3. Bcoventry4

Bcoventry4 Well-Known Member

Ive broken mine 4 or 5 times now. And its getting a little ridiculous if i say so. I think there needs to be either a steel or aluminium upgrade for this problem. Im talking to a guy i know that works in a machine shop about possibly trying to make me a metal one for it.

4. JamesOliverMurphy

JamesOliverMurphy Well-Known Member

Thanks. I managed to get the part.

5. ajdragon

ajdragon Well-Known Member

Hi

Anyone up for doing some experimenting, you might want to try useing these body mounts. If I'm not mistaken HPI plastic is stronger then Arrma plastic, or at least it used to be. Before buying you may want to see if your local rc shop has any in stock to see if they will actually fit in the holes of the body mount holders. I would do it myself but I don't have a Granite to do the experiment with. And if they do fit you may want to try looking for thr aluminum versions.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXBSDF&P=7

#5 ajdragon, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer