Chasing 46t arrma senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASenton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi im after a 46t spur gear for my arrma senton. I don't know if arrma makes them or i need a different brand. In australia and i cant find nothing here or what other brand fits thanks. Someone said Integy fits?

Last edited:
What's happening Asenton?! You and I are in the same boat.... I too need a smaller spur. I hear tell of a team Durango spur that might work but don't know for sure. I'll be looking around and will let you know what I find out.

Hi speedbuggie. Yeah team durango fits but on back order who know how long that will be.

Last edited:
I think that you will be waiting a long time as Team Durango and their parts have been discontinued. Unless it is only in the US that it has been discontinued but I believe the company itself is done. You might want to hit up eBay or something before they are all gone.

Well that is bad news....
Is there such an animal that has a mod1 spur with a ball differential attached to it? To use In place of the center diff?

Thoughts?

I did have a look at this but looks like need washers for the senton. Have been told to just make a spool up for it

So im not making a spool. Getting a motor mount made up that will fit the standard 50t spur gear and can go up to a 34t pinion gear

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back