SOLD / FOUND Brand New Outcast Body/BLX185 w Motor/ Servo/Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird82

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Brand New Parts taken from an Outcast:

Body: $50 shipped
IMG_2852_zpsrl8zrjz4.jpg

ADS-15M Waterproof Servo with Stock Mount: $15 shipped
IMG_2850_zpsgdbjpobv.jpg

Misc. Brand New OEM Parts Bundle (Will not separate): $50 shipped
IMG_2853_zpsqgkylod0.jpg

Will sell everything together @ $100 shipped if interested

Last edited:
I'll take the ESC & motor. Is the servo mount stock or is that a modified stronger (aluminum) one? If modified, I'll take that too. Send me your PayPal address. Thanks!

Adam

It is the stock mount underneath the servo. I sent you a PM.

darn.. i wanted all them parts.. lol have needed to replaced almost all my outcast parts...

darn.. i wanted all them parts.. lol have needed to replaced almost all my outcast parts...

Still have everything except for the ESC/Motor. $100 shipped for it all. Want to get this stuff gone.

The entire modded outcast will be up for sale next week. Brand New. Only one small pavement run on it this weekend to make sure everything works. I like to modify these things and then sell them. The project and customization is what I love to do. Then someone else gets to enjoy and bash the rig.

Still have everything except for the ESC/Motor. $100 shipped for it all. Want to get this stuff gone.

The entire modded outcast will be up for sale next week. Brand New. Only one small pavement run on it this weekend to make sure everything works. I like to modify these things and then sell them. The project and customization is what I love to do. Then someone else gets to enjoy and bash the rig.

Please send me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back