Braking is very soft on Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morey92

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Talion
Having a weird problem with my blx200 equipped Talions, Everything works fine except when l brake, the car takes a long time to stop. The brake is working but is very weak. l have adjusted the braking to all 3 settings.....low, med, high..... but no noticeable difference. Have done the throttle calibration 3 times also. Have tried both esc's in 3 different cars all with different motors but same result. Any help appreciated....thanks

Hi WoodiE. l am using a FS-GT2E. It's brand new. It's a basic system.....steering and throttle trim and steering dual rate only so no end points. Never had a problem with this system with any of my other cars. I did have it hooked up to a FS-GT3B but same issue, hence the reason l went to a brand new.FS-GT2E.

Well, l replaced the 2 Arrma BLX200's with 2 Hobbywing Quicruns and problem solved. Lesson learnt.....will always buy the fully programmable original ECS and not the half priced, detuned, rebranded ones. :mad:

Thats strange...
I would say it was a ESC problem but seeing its two of them... makes it unique.

Makes me lean toward how are you doing the programming.

That maybe it works fine w the new system, could be strike of luck and good out of the box settings.

If you did BOTH programming then that is one strange scenario, the 200 is the upgraded better version ESC and cant go wrong on 6S, solid performer.
I have heard about the red esc, but nothing but good things. A bad batch every now and then is not bad at all.

I like my 200 so much, bought another one for my buggy brushless conversion.

Thats strange...
I would say it was a ESC problem but seeing its two of them... makes it unique.

Makes me lean toward how are you doing the programming.

That maybe it works fine w the new system, could be strike of luck and good out of the box settings.

If you did BOTH programming then that is one strange scenario, the 200 is the upgraded better version ESC and cant go wrong on 6S, solid performer.
I have heard about the red esc, but nothing but good things. A bad batch every now and then is not bad at all.

I like my 200 so much, bought another one for my buggy brushless conversion.

Agree to a point, may have been me, but l find that highly unlikely as the only setting l changed was the brake strength from medium to high. And considering the only other options l can change is the punch and motor rotation, there is nothing l could've done to effect it behaving this way. l have tried them both in 3 different cars each now and same issue. l'll keep them for future projects that might come up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back