Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Body Post Set AR320357 ?

Discussion in 'Paint and Body' started by dpricenator, Apr 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dpricenator

dpricenator Supporting Member!
    Supporting Member ArrmaForum Fan

Can anyone find this available in the US. I made a tower to tower brace, for the Kraton, and my brace sits above the body posts ...oops.... so I would like to raise the back body posts, but I can't find them.

2. Fiery

Fiery Well-Known Member

I got mine on ebay

3. dpricenator

Thanks, I ended up just buying the Outcast Mounts, and some Parma posts. I have a Grave Digger body on the way and I don't think the stock Kraton mounts are anywhere close.

4. Fiery

Fiery Well-Known Member

Post pics when it comes it'll look cool.

5. dpricenator

Will do, I can't wait

6. Camo

Camo Well-Known Member

I've been trying to get 320357 For months, no love !! I lost a rocker off the rear post don't know how. I've given up. Hopefully when they catch up with demand they will b available??!!

7. dpricenator

I just ordered some Parma Body mount posts. I'll let you know how they fit, as soon as I can get into it.

Camo and WoodiE like this.
  8. dpricenator

OK, The Parma body posts will fit the outcast body mounts. Maybe 1 wrap of electrical tape around the base of the post would make for a perfect fit. Once I put the Screw through it, I don't see there being an issue with the post to mount connection.

NOW. the actual post is about 30% thinner than the stock Kraton Posts. So if you already have holes for the Stock Kraton Posts, then these might not be great. In my case I am going to try out the Traxxas screw down body clips, so I am not sure how easy it will be to drill into the thinner post.

So yes they fit, but are they perfect? no.

Camo likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer