Blx issue!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Typhoncody

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey fellas,
I've searched and searched, maybe not the right wording or what not but can't find the answer. I bought a used talion with red esc, has been great with no issues. Today I turned it on and I'm getting red and blue flashing lights it has no motor movement or steering. I have no manual. I would like to reset it but it's not the same as the 185 blx in my typhon. Any help would be appreciated

Hey fellas,
I've searched and searched, maybe not the right wording or what not but can't find the answer. I bought a used talion with red esc, has been great with no issues. Today I turned it on and I'm getting red and blue flashing lights it has no motor movement or steering. I have no manual. I would like to reset it but it's not the same as the 185 blx in my typhon. Any help would be appreciated

had buy got rid of it installed max 8 np ever again. I wont use a blx one ever again to many problems with them but some people have np at all hit and miss

Anyone have this manual the link to it is now dead with the crappy website update?
Luckily I saved a copy like a week ago. I tried to attach it but says file too large. I could email it to you if you wanted. And yea arrma did a horrible job updating their website. Killed basically all existing links. Can't find almost any of the useful information they used to have there. Whoever runs their website and in charge of IT over there should be embarrassed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back