BLX 185 esc with sanwa mx-v transmitter issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstac

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just a word of warning the mx-v will not correctly set up the throttle response with blx 185 esc. It seems like the brake trigger doesn't move far enough forward for the esc to acknowledge full brake. If anyone has a solution other then change run mode to forward and brake only, feel free to let me know thanks.

I'm not sure if this is the same issue or not but I have the Sanwa MT-44 and when I give it throttle, it does nothing for the majority of the pull on the trigger but then goes into nearly full throttle and no matter what I do, it won't stop. I have to turn the radio off to get the wheels to stop spinning.

I just calibrated it but reverse and left and right are switched.. any idea how to fix that?

I just calibrated it but reverse and left and right are switched.. any idea how to fix that?

I've seen radios that have adjustments for the trigger that when adjust physically move the trigger forward or back. Does this benwa have such a thing? If not you may need to bust our an x-acto knife and toolkit to "make some adjustments," if you catch my drift?

When you say "switched" do you mean the wheels go left when you turn right and visa versa?

If so, does your radio have a reverse function (most but the cheapest garbage do)?

It is a nice radio and digitally moves the trigger front and back and yes, when I turn right, it goes left.. but I reversed that on the radio so that's good. My problem now is that forward is reverse and vice versa. When I try to reverse that on the radio, it shoots full blast in reverse without touching the throttle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back