Better way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
I can't seem to get any bites on selling my Nero in the classified. Any suggestions on a better way to sell it?

@Ole Fart51, if you're looking for honest feedback then my suggestions would be these two items. First being presentation, I understand it's used but put 2-3 minutes into cleaning it. Like I said, sure it's used but it doesn't have to look "used".

The second and probably biggest factor for most is the price. You're asking $375 and that doesn't even come with a body. It's going to cost me $52 (after Tower Hobbies membership coupon code) for a new body - which brings the grand total to $427. For a used truck that even looks used. I can buy a brand new Arrma Nero for $425 from Tower with coupon code. Your more expensive than a brand new truck.

Anyways that's my opinion, take it or leave it, but good luck on the sale.

It also probably doesn't help that last week Tower Hobbies had the Nero with diff brain on sale for $450 and after coupon codes you could get that new for $390.

Yeah, I feel screwed over by the price drop. It is awesome for people who haven't picked one up yet though. But anyways, this is the reason im just holding on to mine. To sell it quickly you would have to list it for $250- $275 + shipping. Better to just keep it in my opinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back