Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Best pinion to run in Outcast?

Discussion in 'Outcast' started by thatyellowjeepguy, May 18, 2017 at 10:55 PM.

1. thatyellowjeepguy

thatyellowjeepguy Active Member

is the 16t ok to run for bashing also? Is there a happy medium between the 12 and 16t. Also what's a good aftermarket pinion to get that's stronger than an arrma pinion. Part numbers would be appreciated!

2. Mikuri

Mikuri Well-Known Member

The highest you can without overheating :p
    There is a pinion for about every tooth from like 10t to 22t from Arrma, but you could try Tekno pinions if you want another brand. They have from 11t to 30t :p

thatyellowjeepguy likes this.
  3. Rich Duperbash

Rich Duperbash Well-Known Member

I've run the 16 tooth almost since day 1 on 6s, awesome fun, no heat issues to speak of. Robinson Racing Extra Hard, #1216.

Buck likes this.
  4. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad Well-Known Member

I run a 15 tooth Tekno mod 1 pinion on mine. Not much difference between that and a 16 tooth. No overheating and good speed and torque

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer