Outcast Bent front driveshaft....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah huh... Anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months for everything!! Igot my backflips in 7 days from jrc... But a pinionfrom them took 49 days!! Id say it got lost as the package looked like it went to hell and back! :p

Just remembered i ordered a wheelie bar 3 months ago at Mas... I'll have to ask him about that! Time to sign up to tower i think
Hey T u seen these they look mad !!!
https://tboneracing.net/collections/outcast/products/10061-tbr-wing-mounts-arrma-outcast

Nice!! Wonder how flexy they are??
Ive still got to order some mud guards... Might grab one of these too maybe while im at it. Got a 20% off discount code to use :)
Ive just send the hobby shop a msg asking when my outcast will be in!!
How'd u get the 20% code shifty lol !!!
Way more flex than the HR alli one but I know what your saying. Move the stress point to the gearbox case ? Or tower ?

How'd u get the 20% code shifty lol !!!
Way more flex than the HR alli one but I know what your saying. Move the stress point to the gearbox case ? Or tower ?
Got an email with new site details and it came with a discount code :)
Stock one is really flexy... On my typhon ive had the wing going verical jammed in the a arms!! Pulled it out and all good... Still surprised it didnt snap...
Really like the look of the tbine one tho... Very cool :)

Got an email with new site details and it came with a discount code :)
Stock one is really flexy... On my typhon ive had the wing going verical jammed in the a arms!! Pulled it out and all good... Still surprised it didnt snap...
Really like the look of the tbine one tho... Very cool :)
Ahh I got that email to must have not read it properly. Yeah it is flexy as but still ripps through the screw holes or snaps the screws in the tower. In saying that it's only happened twice and I've had some shite landings :eek::D
C they have a rear bumper / wheelie bar for the Outcast as well

Ahh I got that email to must have not read it properly. Yeah it is flexy as but still ripps through the screw holes or snaps the screws in the tower. In saying that it's only happened twice and I've had some shite landings :eek::D
C they have a rear bumper / wheelie bar for the Outcast as well
Yep! ... Have pulled mine through the screws once too.
Wonder if their rear bumper/wheelie bar would work any better than the stock??
Im guessing its to save the wing a bit?
Standard wheelie bar works good tho yeah???

Yep! ... Have pulled mine through the screws once too.
Wonder if their rear bumper/wheelie bar would work any better than the stock??
Im guessing its to save the wing a bit?
Standard wheelie bar works good tho yeah???
Yeah works great !! High long wheelies with it. I've asked them if the stock WB will work on there mount. Can't c why not.

Sweet... Let us know how they go!
Or post up a video of them getting beatin'
Most definitely bro. I'll likely do it in video format. Think it helps more to get the word out about new products and supports their cause out as well. Still beating the tar out of my 4 original Typhon Tbone bumpers...Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back