arrmageddon's TALION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
downloadfile-3_zpsyxhuns0y.jpg

This what i ordered
Should have it in couple days
I ordered 2 sets of them wanted to try if it fits on the front also
Plus i can always use it on my other rc :D

Attachments

• downloadfile-2_zps160otqr5.jpg
    downloadfile-2_zps160otqr5.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 60
20160414_164907.jpg

Tbone racing bumper doesn't come with instruction
I don't understand how that smaller piece goes on the front lol
Did i installed it correctly

The inner piece is upside down. the curve should go skyward. It's meant to absorb impacts if you hit something hard enough to flex the bumper into it. Now having said that you might be fine the way it is since it will still have a bit of play. I had to look at the pics on the T-bone website multiple times to get mine installed correctly.

The inner piece is upside down. the curve should go skyward. It's meant to absorb impacts if you hit something hard enough to flex the bumper into it. Now having said that you might be fine the way it is since it will still have a bit of play. I had to look at the pics on the T-bone website multiple times to get mine installed correctly.

Yeah what he said. Lol unless that front bumper digs into the ground like a shovel trying tuck itself beneath the chassis during a crash than youll have my problem of having to bend it back every so often. :confused: but it sure is durable as heck guys. Thumbs up from me.

Ok the mud guards comes with clips like this
20160417_165444.jpg

Those clips will be screwed on to the mudguards and that clip supposedly pinched the a arms

I didnt like it it can easily comes off
So i didnt used the clips i just screwed it in on the a arms
20160417_170853.jpg

20160422_160417.jpg

Whoaw just whoaw bling bling is always nice :D
Thanx greg
Looks really heavy but its not lol
What is this thing made of?
It cant be aluminum its to light to be an aluminum
Greg how about making more blng bling for the talion hehehehhe
For sure im going to get it

Savox sw1210sg
Axial aluminum servo horn 25t
Should be here today :D

Waiting for greg to brings out those front and back braces
I want to get those also for this talion
[DOUBLEPOST=1461781996][/DOUBLEPOST]
41duA0fAwCL._SY400_.jpg

I finally made up my mind on this charger
Can someone reccomend a good 4s battery for this talion?

Currently I am running two different types of batteries. I have one 2x2S setup, the batteries are 2s NanoTech 5600mah, 50c-100c. These batteries have great punch, and great run time. My other packs are two 4s - Turnigy 5000mah, 60c hardcase. These are huge, and are too long for the Arrma battery tray by about 5mm. I had to clip the ears off the front of the tray, and the batteries just fit right up against the radio box. Running, they don't have the punch or run time of the Nano-techs, but are still good for bashing.

With all that said, my next batteries will probably be SMC Factory Spec 14.8V 5200mAh 70C - lots of local racers run the SMC packs and have nothing but good things to say about them. Punch should be better than the nano-techs, according to locals that have run both. 5000mah is enough for a 10 minute race, but for bashing, you may want higher mah ratings...

Jerry

Thanks for the reply jerry

With this battery
SMCFactory Spec 14.8V 5200mAh 70C
And that charger i posted there
How long do you think to charged this battery?

Is this battery perfect size for the talion trays?

Also heard good things about smc batteries

They should fit fine. They are listed as the same length as my Nano-techs - 137mm, and they (nano-techs) have room to spare. My Turnigy's are listed as 164mm long.

Edit - What are the specs on that charger?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back