Typhon Arrma Typhon speed runs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words. If it were me I would quit withe the dual setup. Go single typhon motor with a castle mm2 esc. Good 6s battery (turnigy graphene 5000) with grp on car geared 34/34. 120mph. No lvc setting on mm2. But your doing well. Keep pushing. Youtube?

castle mm2 or castle xl2 , which one performs better ?

castle mm2 or castle xl2 , which one performs better ?
sorry for late reply. xl2 would handle more current and offer data logging also. but is much larger esc would have to be mounted on top of center diff.

Picked up a new project typhon, so ill be back with some new vids soon. going basic i think. castle mm2/2200 on 6s should be fun and pretty quick.

Perfect car, good speed, but I am begging you, please give me a link, where I can buy a good spur gear (33-40T) for Typhoon... May be they stopped production? I received one Integy 44 T spur, it was thin and played... Please help.

Hi phildogg, was chatting to you before in the comments section on Youtube about speedruns with your Typhon. Finally got enough cash to get my own Typhon 6S so I'm on my way. :cool:

Trying to find a centre spool here in the UK is awkward at the moment but I haven't been looking too hard yet as I'm still trying to learn how to set the car up for fast passes (suspension fluid, diffs, droop setting etc etc). This forum has been great so far but any tips from you would be great. Car is fresh out of the box stock at the mo. (y)

Hi phildogg, was chatting to you before in the comments section on Youtube about speedruns with your Typhon. Finally got enough cash to get my own Typhon 6S so I'm on my way. ?

Trying to find a centre spool here in the UK is awkward at the moment but I haven't been looking too hard yet as I'm still trying to learn how to set the car up for fast passes (suspension fluid, diffs, droop setting etc etc). This forum has been great so far but any tips from you would be great. Car is fresh out of the box stock at the mo. (y)
sorry haven't been on here in awhile. i see you found a spool. Most make there own. i use a 5mm dogbone and some cups. with 5x16mm bearing.

oH WoW I wAsNt MisLeAdInG pEoPlE bY ReComMenDiNg cAstLe EsC's (MM2 and MMM specifically)

PHIL BY THE WAY I was able to hack version 1.24 onto my mxl6s (MM2) with the hell of then guy who originally pioneered hacking the et-3s to run on 6s. Now I basically have an MMM, just, WATERPROOF and cooler looking!!

My monsters always felt more powerful because of the current compared to everything else, but after this it's a whole new story, now we have no current limiting LOL.

oH WoW I wAsNt MisLeAdInG pEoPlE bY ReComMenDiNg cAstLe EsC's (MM2 and MMM specifically)

PHIL BY THE WAY I was able to hack version 1.24 onto my mxl6s (MM2) with the hell of then guy who originally pioneered hacking the et-3s to run on 6s. Now I basically have an MMM, just, WATERPROOF and cooler looking!!

My monsters always felt more powerful because of the current compared to everything else, but after this it's a whole new story, now we have no current limiting LOL.
Now that is great to hear. You talked to lizard? I haven't heard from him in awhile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back