Senton Arrma Senton new electronics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildP1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello
I need a new esc and brushless motor for my Senton v1. I used to have 6s mamba monster in it but that was too much. Wheelies non stop. Does anybody know a good esc and motor for about 200-300 $ (best would be under 200$) that can handle 6s but not do wheelies all the time. I was thinking of getting the esc and motor of the fazon and putting it in the Senton but I don't know if thats a good idea. Thanks!

Hello
I need a new esc and brushless motor for my Senton v1. I used to have 6s mamba monster in it but that was too much. Wheelies non stop. Does anybody know a good esc and motor for about 200-300 $ (best would be under 200$) that can handle 6s but not do wheelies all the time. I was thinking of getting the esc and motor of the fazon and putting it in the Senton but I don't know if thats a good idea. Thanks!
What diff oil do you have in the center differential? My V2 Senton has the stock oil in the center differential and doesn't wheelie.

What diff oil do you have in the center differential? My V2 Senton has the stock oil in the center differential and doesn't wheelie.
I have stock oil inside. It didn't wheelie with the stock electronics on 6s but with the mamba monster on 6s it did.

I have stock oil inside. It didn't wheelie with the stock electronics on 6s but with the mamba monster on 6s it did.
That is strange. I wouldn't think that the motor and esc would make that much of a difference. What is the punch setting at?

That is strange. I wouldn't think that the motor and esc would make that much of a difference. What is the punch setting at?
It's all normal. I think the mamba monster is just too powerful because on my kyosbo it did a 40kmh difference.

No I don't have any idea what to get. Have you checked the center differential to make sure that nothing is binding or anything?
Everything is ok I just need some new screws that hold the motormount thing in place.

So I need to revise my statement. I took the truck out tonight on pavement and it wheelied when I pounced on the throttle even if it was already moving at a good clip. It was pretty impressive actually. But I never drive on pavement. If you have good traction it'll do it. Running in grass or dirt I never have enough traction to really do it. My biggest issue is not blowing the tires off the damn rims all the time.

So I need to revise my statement. I took the truck out tonight on pavement and it wheelied when I pounced on the throttle even if it was already moving at a good clip. It was pretty impressive actually. But I never drive on pavement. If you have good traction it'll do it. Running in grass or dirt I never have enough traction to really do it. My biggest issue is not blowing the tires off the damn rims all the time.
Ah ok thanks! I used to keep blowing the tires of mine too.

I have the momba x with 2200 kv motor and mine hardly gets off the ground. It has to be diff oil or punch settings.
i totally agree!! i have the max 8 combo and ive been running with my friend who have the stock electronic senton...im a few mile faster...more torque...and the front has a tendencie to go up but only on high traction surface.diff must be jammed or sumetin

oups ok...seem where all the same!:)

I don't know if that generation of mamba Monster has the settings you can play with. But the mamba Monster 2 did and you could plug it into your computer or a field card and change punch settings at the very least. Had it on stock v1 kraton motor and it was FUN

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back