Kraton Arrma Minokawa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Terrain Crushers in. Nice!
20170215_112949.jpg

ah man those are sweet! I have the chrome version, but the red really works on those. And I bet they will look great with the red body.

ah man those are sweet! I have the chrome version, but the red really works on those. And I bet they will look great with the red body.
Thanks, i figured the green body has the red accents so the red wheels would look good gonna put them on at lunchtime i cant wait to see how it comes out.

Mine came today. Tried them on late tonight. They're dope. Took them out at night. They stay planted and in control.

20170217_001047.jpg

Added some silicone around the cut hole cause thinking of the wire and a flexing body...very bright on 9v as you can see :)

The broken holes are from i hit something with a damaged bumper and bumper just shattered and it pushed it through the holes on one side :)
I used 4 axial posts of some metal to be able to mount it, i don't remember the partnr hehe

Edit axial posts part nr #AXA1423
Was looking for light bar posts and came across yours. Really like the setup you out together. Just wondering how it's holding up after about a yr?? Anything you would do different? I thought about making a mounting plate to go on the inside of the body..

Was looking for light bar posts and came across yours. Really like the setup you out together. Just wondering how it's holding up after about a yr?? Anything you would do different? I thought about making a mounting plate to go on the inside of the body..
i like your idea of mounting plate, lemme see how it works out :)
mine is quite ok, nothing wrong with the leds electronics, nowadays the lights are on 2s and superbright still, but lots of plastic from the bar itself is gone due to reckless driving. i would try to reinforce the plastic frame for the led in case the bumper cant protect it fully (as when i switched to the rpm bumper). now i have put some silicone to cover where there is plastic missing. like maybe adding some thin plate same shape as the led frame just to protect it in case of collision...

i like your idea of mounting plate, lemme see how it works out :)
mine is quite ok, nothing wrong with the leds electronics, nowadays the lights are on 2s and superbright still, but lots of plastic from the bar itself is gone due to reckless driving. i would try to reinforce the plastic frame for the led in case the bumper cant protect it fully (as when i switched to the rpm bumper). now i have put some silicone to cover where there is plastic missing. like maybe adding some thin plate same shape as the led frame just to protect it in case of collision...

20171111_182551.jpg
20171111_182551.jpg
20171111_182648.jpg
20171111_182551.jpg
20171111_182554.jpg

Very Bright hood post type lights

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back