Kraton Arrma Kraton stock body alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you fit the wing to it? I think the wing is key to durability if you land upside-down or cartwheel.
I'm not a fan of the wing, that's why I look for non-truggy bodies for the Kraton. Carbon fiber shock towers have been far more durable than having the wing mount break or cause the aluminum shock towers to bend. A tower to tower brace is better than the wing for durability.

I'm not a fan of the wing, that's why I look for non-truggy bodies for the Kraton. Carbon fiber shock towers have been far more durable than having the wing mount break or cause the aluminum shock towers to bend. A tower to tower brace is better than the wing for durability.

I also had issues with the rear tower bending, and replaced with carbon fiber. I find the wing gives a bit more protection to that area though, I put on the taller Durango wing.

Hello all, i am new to this forum and to arrma rc's. I did get an arrma kraton and love it, i like a lot of the suggested bodies people posted here but i tend to be different, im thinking about going with one of these 2 muscle car bodies, what do you all think?
hpi charger sm.jpg
HPI17000_200m.jpg

Check the Wheelbase measurements, Kraton is very long. Even most monster truck bodies fit awkwardly short.

@Moffe I like the your Proline Milita body, looks good.

One of my personal favorite bodies for the Arrma Kraton is the Proline Bulldog (for the MBX-6T).

View attachment 6

Another one done by Proline is the Chevy Silverado body, though it's not really my style for the Arrma Kraton.

View attachment 7

did you have to do any adjusting for it to fit (MBX-6T) Im looking for a racing body not truck body.

What body is that and did you have to do any altering to make it fit?

Back