Arrma differential rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video, thanks!
Anyone else notice the vernier calipers at the top of the screen?
Half the dimwits in my machine shop class could never understand how to read one, nor convert from decimal to fraction or back.

This is like one of the worst diff rebuild vids on youtube. I am guessing it is used here because it is an Arrma in the pic.

There are so many other far more informative vids out there, search up diff rebuild for actual info, instead of a music video.

Sir, first of all, this is not a rebuild video. 2nd, i might be wrong but i feel this is a dejavu.

This video is about 1 thing and 1 thing only, to show how to strength your 2 satelite gear diff in to 4.

We all here live for the brand, your opinion is noted

Last edited:
Change the title then.

Yeah, we ran into this before when I called it what it is over on the BLX FB page. It is a non-informative music video. I am sorry it grates on you.

I still run my Typhon, Arrma is a winner.

I am
Change the title then.

Yeah, we ran into this before when I called it what it is over on the BLX FB page. It is a non-informative music video. I am sorry it grates on you.

I still run my Typhon, Arrma is a winner.

No need for that sir, it has the right title if you read the text sir.

No harm here

With that said, we have a lot of Granite owners that think it is informative.

Screenshot_20160919-201042_zpsd2qnba65.png

Have a superb evening

WP_20161225_16_07_23_Pro.jpg
My brother in law bought a Fury BLX recently, and guess what?
Diff became a can of satelite gear debris after his third lipo (2S).

When I opened it, I immediately recognized the small shimms used with the "old" bad design...

Unfortunately he also wrecked one dog one because of this. And on holiday with no shop around...:p

Merry Christmas!

And after raving that my standard diff has lasted for so long...I just found out mine finally broke too!
So I have 3 trucks to fix the differential of...

Remember how many screws I have to undo and redo :confused:

I may use a power tool to disassemble, but not so much to reassemble.
I'm concerned with stripping out the composite material.

Where possible I will use a small power tool to undo the bolts.
Indeed tighten them must be done with a gentle hand ;)

Indeed Thomas might well be the biggest Arrma basher of all!
At least he has a fleet of vehicles a small LHS would be proud of :cool:

Lol - I can't believe anyone would talk smack on Thomas!

Seriously - the guy is really doing great things and helping the brand and giving VERY GOOD info. :)

This is a hobby, for fun, yet Thomas and great guys like Flyin' Ryan, Quad 101 and more, some troll has to drop some trash.
Hey this is for fun and none of these guys are getting rich off of it.
Either thumb up or pass.
Okay, getting off soap box...

So... What kind of music do you listen to when you are doing that much wrenching?

At least a long playlist will be necessary. No album will be of sufficient length to let me finish all this :p

And besides the diffs: one servo swap, four tires to glue, one Esc/motor combo to solder and install, two hard case battery leads to solder, rebuilding and refilling of 8 shocks in total, two front shock tower braces to install...

Just checked my flac/mp3 list, a total of 24/11 continues music. Maybe I will need to set repeat to finish all this...:cool:

At least a long playlist will be necessary. No album will be of sufficient length to let me finish all this :p

And besides the diffs: one servo swap, four tires to glue, one Esc/motor combo to solder and install, two hard case battery leads to solder, rebuilding and refilling of 8 shocks in total, two front shock tower braces to install...

Just checked my flac/mp3 list, a total of 24/11 continues music. Maybe I will need to set repeat to finish all this...:cool:

I usually have Panda's 60's-70's-80's or All Summer Long playing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back