Arrma Customer Support in Europe - Waiting for 6 months now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo84

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Hey guys,

I have no idea, what is wrong with the customer support of ARRMA within europe at the moment, but on the 23rd or August it has been 6 months since I send in my ARRMA Nero Big Rock for a warranty claim - to get it repaired. And it still have no clue when I will get it back. Now, I don't know how you would feel if I took your model away for the whole summer... But I feel kind of pissed. All I know is, well, at least that is what the told me, not by themselves, after I asked twice, that they are still waiting for spare parts for the repair. This info is already 2 months old, now. Do you think they would contact me or make any forecast or whatever? Nah. It's horrible.

I've decided to buy a ARRMA model because I thought they were not only great to drive, well build, but also have a good customer service. Maybe this works for the US, but here in Europe I actually feel kind of "unwanted", you know.

Anyone else experiencing this kind of issues?

Best regards
Joachim

Arrma is in heavy wheater with the traxxas lawsuite so maybe that causes delay ?

The problem in Europe is the fact that the distribution goes over many, many, many different companies...And not all of those companies give a damn...So you will have to find the right one in the chain to drop your warranty issue/complain and after that be very, very, very patience...:meh:

I had a issue which took about 4 months to be resolved...Sooo, I am not surprised... o_O

Groetjes, Erik
aka Aflan

Whatever the reasons...... that's not a good plan for longevity of any brand or company!!

In this day and age of technology, I can't believe they can't find a better way to take care of their customers in a reasonable amount of time!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back