Talion Another upgraded Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riipfence

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey Talion people!

just posting pics of my Talion upgrades like others.. nothing earth shattering but its turning out nicely
  • voltage hobbies servo mount and plates (unbelievably solid)
  • proline tires vtr blockades (have badlands as well)
  • hitec 7955tg with aluminum red horn
  • HR steering rack
  • HR chassis stiffeners
  • HR aluminum motor mount
  • HR center diff mount
  • Hobbywing Max 8 combo with 4274 2200 kv motor
  • camo chassis guard
  • tbone racing rear A arm/mudguards (must be cut down on a talion to fit with the body)
IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1887.JPG
    IMG_1887.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1885.JPG
    IMG_1885.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 40
looks very nie indeed.......did the HR motor mount bolt in ok? Another member was complaining his would not bolt in without some of it having to be trimmed to fit. Also the HR diff mount, people say once its installed there is alot of play in the diff? Did you come across any of these problems?

cheers

pete

looks very nie indeed.......did the HR motor mount bolt in ok? Another member was complaining his would not bolt in without some of it having to be trimmed to fit. Also the HR diff mount, people say once its installed there is alot of play in the diff? Did you come across any of these problems?

cheers

pete
hi
i have not tried out the talion yet i just got it and started ripping it apart haha.i bolted in the motor mount with no issues
i have not reinstalled the center diff and motor at the same time though..everything has fit so far without issues..i cannot answer about play in the diff yet..i like most of the hr stuff though i feel its a little overpriced

hi
i have not tried out the talion yet i just got it and started ripping it apart haha.i bolted in the motor mount with no issues
i have not reinstalled the center diff and motor at the same time though..everything has fit so far without issues..i cannot answer about play in the diff yet..i like most of the hr stuff though i feel its a little overpriced

Cheers mate, all the HR stuff looks nice and i want it all lol. Think i'll start with the chassis braces......do they actually reduce any flex or are they purely bling?

Cheers mate, all the HR stuff looks nice and i want it all lol. Think i'll start with the chassis braces......do they actually reduce any flex or are they purely bling?

the HR braces absolutely stiffen the chassis
however you still need a little flex there
someone correct me but i think you need to flex to absorb quite a bit of force when the chassis slaps the ground after jumps

cheers

the HR braces absolutely stiffen the chassis
however you still need a little flex there
someone correct me but i think you need to flex to absorb quite a bit of force when the chassis slaps the ground after jumps

cheers

You are quite right a little bit of flex is a good thing. Really want some HR stuff but it is expensive and how much extra would it cost to the parts shipped to Scotland lol.

You are quite right a little bit of flex is a good thing. Really want some HR stuff but it is expensive and how much extra would it cost to the parts shipped to Scotland lol.
yeah the pricing is a bit steep i think i am out on the HR wing mounts those are really pricey and probably weigh a lot...probably taking the parts to a machine shop would cost even more if you think about pricing though
all about personal preference and whats expensive and whats functional

yeah the pricing is a bit steep i think i am out on the HR wing mounts those are really pricey and probably weigh a lot...probably taking the parts to a machine shop would cost even more if you think about pricing though
all about personal preference and whats expensive and whats functional

Yeah the wing mount is just bling and would never last a bash, maybe use it for on road speed runs.

cheers

pete
Reading this ,I'll say that I think HR diff housing run loser,not good,I went back to stock. Still have stand HR stand in but considering going back stock there too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back