Aluminum Nero Rocker Arms from GKA Custom RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the site. (HELLO ALL). I own an outcast. But if i could win these beautiful pieces i would buy an arrma beast that i could use them on. Great work on these parts. Happy Memorial Day Fellas.

David

Def could use this for my nero! Awesome product and great reviews.

Happy memorial day all. Thanks to all the Vets out there for your service to this great land we call home. So here's today's entry.

View attachment 10273

GKA Custom RC has created a set of aluminum rocker arms that fit the Arrma Nero, Fazon, and Big Rock that are not only strong as heck but they look pretty freaking awesome as well.

Thanks to GKA Custom RC (@gregmbrandt), ArrmaForum is giving a full set away to a lucky winner!

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • ArrmaForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: June 2nd, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  1. Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  2. Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

And special thanks again to @gregmbrandt (aka, GKA Custom RC) for making this giveaway possible!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.

Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back