Typhon 3D Printed Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djjangelo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Is anyone out there 3D printing parts for their Typhon? Replacement parts, mods, etc?

3d printed parts normally only work for parts that do not see much abuse, ie esc plates, battery trays etc. They do not work very well for body posts, a arms, shock towers ect as the plastic used does not hold up well in those places.

That is kind of what I was thinking.

Although the results are often not too pretty I do print in ABS sometimes which is pretty strong stuff.

Does anyone have any 3D model files that they want to share?
I can handle most any file format.

3d printed parts normally only work for parts that do not see much abuse, ie esc plates, battery trays etc. They do not work very well for body posts, a arms, shock towers ect as the plastic used does not hold up well in those places.
Huge shout out to 3d RC ! Great customer service. Bought wing mounts for my typhon 6s. Had an issue, he bent over backwards to make it right. Also bought a bumper support for my exb bumper as well. Very happy with both parts and recommend him for your needs!

Huge shout out to 3d RC ! Great customer service. Bought wing mounts for my typhon 6s. Had an issue, he bent over backwards to make it right. Also bought a bumper support for my exb bumper as well. Very happy with both parts and recommend him for your needs!
Thank you for the very kind words sir

Look at when I posted that. Look at the date now. Things have changed in the past 4 years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back