Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they would have used a standard pitch, I honestly see no reason why they went with mod 0.7

True. Stock is Mod 0.7, the unicorn of pinions. Only found 15,17,19 and 27(stock). Limited options.
Mod 0.7?! Well that's a head scratcher
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Good youtuber

I have had the carbon fiber version for a month or so and I like it a lot for around the backyard on a small ramp amd ripping through the grass . The motor doesn’t get hot. The battery gets warm . It does everything and the handling and the way it soft lands. The tires and shocks are really nice . All 4 arms are the same shape, the sway bars actually lift the other wheel, doesn’t look like wl toys chassis , all kinds of cool things . Whomever sees it land says something about how smooth it lands . It’s kinda not light and the dampening is good with 60wt but doesn’t quite stand back up in the rear as the front . Either way the car gets it as it came . Actually I had the 27t pinion for a few days and switched back to the 24t . People say it s a little slow in reciews or it feels like there’s more in it . A different 3s battery and that 27t pinion worked . There s a 30% turbo button in the controller no one has figured out yet or made a video . Not 30% more speed but 30% faster to top speed . The controller is nice but complicated . I haven’t messed with it yet . For the times when it’s not a Kraton day the rlaarlo scratches the itch . The 1/14 3s brushless is good too with the dumbo remote and reciever for $123 on Amazon atm . It’s better than the mjx s and hypergo s imho .

Back