Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I HATE the touchpad. Like loathe with vengeance and rage. It seriously makes the controller unusable at times. I am seriously considering a radiolink setup but, I just bought a tractor for the farm so, maybe in a bit. The farm must grow!!

If I could vote for a rig twice, @kaladeth rig would get another. Sweet looking rig. It should be further up the list.
You just did, and then some, 🤣 . 👌👍🍻. Nice job. ;).

Oh man, I HATE the touchpad. Like loathe with vengeance and rage. It seriously makes the controller unusable at times. I am seriously considering a radiolink setup but, I just bought a tractor for the farm so, maybe in a bit. The farm must grow!!
Thank you for confirming I made the right choice in not getting that transmitter. It's a shame, I like the design of it except for that one important detail.

Thank you for confirming I made the right choice in not getting that transmitter. It's a shame, I like the design of it except for that one important detail.
That’s exactly what I liked. The color, rubber bumpers and the knobby tire steering is slick. It’s really too bad.

Have not seen a lot of evening shots, but with the solar storm it might be a good opportunity to get some beautiful shots! 📸

IMG_1053.jpeg

Any other photo tips from the hobby photographers on the forum, or from previous hall of famers?

@Shadows I am loving that deep red! What paint did you use?
A couple coats of Spaz Stix candy apple red, first, then Tamiya translucent red, then Spaz Stix's mirror chrome. I used their black backer to back the chrome, but it sux, (no durability whatsoever) so I would use either Tamiya's dark gun metal, or black to back the chrome in for another use of Spaz Stix like that. They seem to mix okay.

I thoroughly expect to win! :ROFLMAO:
Don't hold your breath, Florida Man. You would have won for sure if you would have cleaned the moss out of your pool first before taking that picture. Your pool is greener than the noob asking for battery advice right now.

How you suppose to be chillin if you cleaning pool? It's not moss, it's algae. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back