Kraton Kudra rc wing mount and slider review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like the solid one for certain purposes but not for bashing he did say if you bought his old one he would send you a new one If he does and I get one I will update
Yes sir I agree with you on the not for bashing, maybe a speed runner or something like that. If his new design is basically what I have you'll be pretty happy with it. Mine has held up awesome and still looks brand new

Can confirm, reached out with my initial order number to him and explained what and how it failed, attached photos. He replied almost immediately stating he would send me the revised copy free of charge. I'd say that's fantastic customer service and a great move. Would buy again from him for this reason alone.
Once new revised model is installed I'll report back to this thread.

Can confirm, reached out with my initial order number to him and explained what and how it failed, attached photos. He replied almost immediately stating he would send me the revised copy free of charge. I'd say that's fantastic customer service and a great move. Would buy again from him for this reason alone.
Once new revised model is installed I'll report back to this thread

Kudra confirmed new version is on way

Back