What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out killer brothaman, nice work! I only had so much time allotted for the ramp(s) this afternoon before dinner, and had a little wrenching to do on my girl’s eurotrash naziwagon.. I have a serious hatred toward most Mercedes.. -and THAT one especially.. at any rate, all the bullShatner work is wrapped up, and tomorrow I’ll knock out the FUN part; splacking down the ramp face(s).. It’s all eleventybillion% plumb/square, but my camera settings/mode absolutely PWNT my ass no matter what I do.. I’ll try to snap some better shot tomorrow. I’m pretty pumped with how they’re turning out, and I’ve got very little scrap. Been a minute since I messed with any wood lol.. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 369090
View attachment 369091
View attachment 369092
View attachment 369093
View attachment 369094
View attachment 369095

Happy Memorial Day y’all!!! 🇺🇸🍻🤙
Happy Memorial Day 🍻

Works flawlessly man! I thought for sure that early return whack was an a-arm! 😅 nice, and consistent, and stuck the fACK outta that front flip! 🤩🍻

Man your telling me... I backed up expecting an a arm to be floppin.. nah she good! 😅
I'm terrible with video, best just to put it somewhere and get a fixed view.
Thanks for the kind words man.
Your ramps are lookin killer! Man I'd love to have a setup I could go that wide with. Make hitting em easy!
I only trust to go so fast in this yard when trying to hit a ramp. It's a bit bumpy and I've had some bad ramp shavers trying to go all out. Best to move the ramp over in the street angled at my yard and get a smooth fast run and send it 😂

Still no broken chassis @Johnny b. It's been a year of me jumping about like in that vid. I must suck at jumping or something. Need more speed I guess. I'll set the ramp out and the road and get it flat out and see what happens. 🤔😂

Come to think of it.... I've never broken anything on the big rock in a year now. It's gettin a little sloppy and the front shocks are blown, but nothin broke 😆

In all caps even. Must be serious. You could have just stayed true to the principle and actually ignored me but instead you felt the need to announce it...interesting. Is it because you never talked to me before and if you didn't make a bulletin out of it, I never would have noticed your continued absence? And I thought I was weird. Thank you for putting it in perspective.

Man your telling me... I backed up expecting an a arm to be floppin.. nah she good! 😅
I'm terrible with video, best just to put it somewhere and get a fixed view.
Thanks for the kind words man.
Your ramps are lookin killer! Man I'd love to have a setup I could go that wide with. Make hitting em easy!
I only trust to go so fast in this yard when trying to hit a ramp. It's a bit bumpy and I've had some bad ramp shavers trying to go all out. Best to move the ramp over in the street angled at my yard and get a smooth fast run and send it 😂

Still no broken chassis @Johnny b. It's been a year of me jumping about like in that vid. I must suck at jumping or something. Need more speed I guess. I'll set the ramp out and the road and get it flat out and see what happens. 🤔😂

Come to think of it.... I've never broken anything on the big rock in a year now. It's gettin a little sloppy and the front shocks are blown, but nothin broke 😆
Nuthin to it man-just callin’ it like I see it! There’s likely only going to be one more pair as rowdy as the pair I’m working on in this thread-the rest will be a fair bit mellower to keep things moving FAST.. I’m doing 10’ lanes everywhere, so everything I build is going to be a 4’, and 6’ pair.. I can’t wait to get the 500’ of black 4” corrugated drain pipe here… it’s been a long time coming, and is always a few rungs down on the ol’ priority list lol.. I feel you with the vid-but yours wasn’t bad! If I struggle this bad with PHOTOS, I can only imagine what I’d put y’all through with VIDEO…🤔😅. I’d possibly have a higher opinion of what I could do if it were a GoPro, or 360, rather than this iPhone..🤣

Nuthin to it man-just callin’ it like I see it! There’s likely only going to be one more pair as rowdy as the pair I’m working on in this thread-the rest will be a fair bit mellower to keep things moving FAST.. I’m doing 10’ lanes everywhere, so everything I build is going to be a 4’, and 6’ pair.. I can’t wait to get the 500’ of black 4” corrugated drain pipe here… it’s been a long time coming, and is always a few rungs down on the ol’ priority list lol.. I feel you with the vid-but yours wasn’t bad! If I struggle this bad with PHOTOS, I can only imagine what I’d put y’all through with VIDEO…🤔😅. I’d possibly have a higher opinion of what I could do if it were a GoPro, or 360, rather than this iPhone..🤣
Pssst...in your signature...that's supposed to say hear, not her. Don't tell anyone I told you.

Pssst...in your signature...that's supposed to say hear, not her. Don't tell anyone I told you.
I can’t even see it! I’m on mobile-maybe that’s why I can never see it? 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

But had no issues what so ever reading the Diem Turner fine print disclaimer.. 🤣

**Edit: daaaaamn-I REALLY screwed the pooch! That shiit was SUPPOSED to be a quote from @Doom! i believe-from possibly @ScaleJunkie ’s shop slab concrete pour? 🤔

I can’t even see it! I’m on mobile-maybe that’s why I can never see it? 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

But had no issues what so ever reading the Diem Turner fine print disclaimer.. 🤣
if your turn your phone sideways (landscape mode) you’ll see signatures. 😉

if your turn your phone sideways (landscape mode) you’ll see signatures. 😉
Well sonofabitch! 🤩🤣

Thank ya kind sir! 🍻

Just sucks the quote doesn’t show-would’ve possibly been funny then…😅

Screw it-I’m gonna have to go edit that damned “her/hear” dealio now, or I won’t sleep tonight..🤪

Wow, that took forever. Don't get too excited, not much. I smack the ramp and at the end nail a front flip. First time trying that with the big rock.
@Littlemotor @ScaleJunkie

Haha, THUNK. The ramp moved almost the length of the truck :LOL: :LOL: Good job on the ramp,mine launches more straight up instead, it gives some serious air, :unsure: which really tends to break things if you don't land right.
Looks like that rascal has contributed to many smiles sir!! Hellyeah!! 🤩🤙
Many smiles and many broken parts.

Haha, THUNK. The ramp moved almost the length of the truck :LOL: :LOL: Good job on the ramp,mine launches more straight up instead, it gives some serious air, :unsure: which really tends to break things if you don't land right.

Many smiles and many broken parts.

🤣😂 fail!!
I ain't scared to share a fail... I was impressed with the ramp moving also 😅

Thats how the other ramp was. Lots a air. I wanted a little more distance with this 1. I'll work up to hitting it faster/ flying further 😆

20231122_101928.jpg

Back