What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 3 April GIF by Parks and Recreation

🤣

Still good practice to keep ‘em clean. 🤷‍♂️

i still clean mine anyway and he's likely using 242 anyway as that is what is most common.

Blue 243 does.

LOCTITE® 243 is a blue, general purpose threadlocker that provides a medium-strength bond. It works on all metals without primer, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum, and plated surfaces. Suitable for use on most oil-coated, 'as-received' fasteners without cleaning.

• Prevents fastener loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses

• Works on all metals, including passive substrates

• Suitable for use on most oil-coated, 'as-received' fasteners without cleaning

• Can be disassembled with ordinary hand tools for easy service and maintenance

• NSF/ANSI 61 certified
Season 3 April GIF by Parks and Recreation

🤣

Still good practice to keep ‘em clean. 🤷‍♂️
Who needs Wikipedia when you got Slicki-pedia :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the tips gentlemen 🍻

Who needs Wikipedia when you got Slicki-pedia :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the tips gentlemen 🍻
Right?! Whenever I don’t know what model an rc is, I’d bet $$ Slick does! 😵‍💫

I cheat and just look at stuff on rc scrap yard.
You got some fast fingers then, I’ve seen you reply to some of these unknowns at lightning speed. 😧

Blue 243 does.

LOCTITE® 243 is a blue, general purpose threadlocker that provides a medium-strength bond. It works on all metals without primer, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum, and plated surfaces. Suitable for use on most oil-coated, 'as-received' fasteners without cleaning.

• Prevents fastener loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses

• Works on all metals, including passive substrates

• Suitable for use on most oil-coated, 'as-received' fasteners without cleaning

• Can be disassembled with ordinary hand tools for easy service and maintenance

• NSF/ANSI 61 certified
Good Lord!

Technically yesterday, but...

Oncoming traffic hit a deer, and the deer flew over to my side of the road and hit me...

Workshop called today, said it would be about 10k (converted to USD) for repair. Thankful for having insurance now 😅

I haven't heard anything about the other driver that hit the deer. I saw the model of the car, and when we found a second license plate in the road, it was definitely theirs.

Went to install the new Vitavon front bulkhead in the Dibby but found more damage than expected. Apparently the top plate for the front brace is broken as well as the front hinge pin brace is bent. 😧

6E4857FC-1446-4BBE-AAC0-E8B43FB5FC2E.jpeg
F75B2B7C-31F9-42D9-B0D3-9348C417D2C5.jpeg
60BA67CE-31B0-4C7F-803D-278B627ADC6F.jpeg

Already knew this was broken.
4C12EE74-BDC6-4934-93A5-AB206E1D86CA.jpeg
5DD40826-B65E-428F-84CB-F273CA15BC27.jpeg

More beautiful Vitavon on the way! 😎
010C9A86-7E31-46BE-9968-4B3E3FB25FFE.jpeg

Went to install the new Vitavon front bulkhead in the Dibby but found more damage than expected. Apparently the top plate for the front brace is broken as well as the front hinge pin brace is bent. 😧

View attachment 366746View attachment 366747View attachment 366750

Already knew this was broken.
View attachment 366748View attachment 366749

More beautiful Vitavon on the way! 😎
View attachment 366751
Good Lord! Ya slamming into concrete walls? That's a lot of damage. Better replace with titanium.

Good Lord! Ya slamming into concrete walls? That's a lot of damage. Better replace with titanium.
Nah.. Just trying to jump over the playground. Nothing serious. 😜

Back