What are you listening to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20240521_165337_Instagram.jpg

Seen them in 1993 and taking my son to his first show this summer to see them. If you’ve never seen 311 live? Go check em out. Off the hook in person…. Still!

Seen them in 1993 and taking my son to his first show this summer to see them. If you’ve never seen 311 live? Go check em out. Off the hook in person…. Still!
Heck yeah!!! Sold out in ATL! I'll miss it. I've seen them several times. 311 cranks it up!

Heck yeah!!! Sold out in ATL! I'll miss it. I've seen them several times. 311 cranks it up!
Man… I’m jacked. I was in Denver visiting my buddy and I was looking at high times in 93. It said “good stoner bands” and I said 311?out loud and my buddy said “those guys are playing at this bar this weekend, let’s go check em out!” Awesome. First time I saw Rage against the Machine? I never heard of them. Lollapoloza and they were the second band. Talk about getting your face blown off. Holy Sh!t. And Tool was on the side stage! Also the last time I saw Alice In Chains. They headlined and one of my all time favorites. I listen to them a lot.

My mom is dead 😵
Yeah, they all seem to do that after x number of years. At this point it's obviously a faulty production run, they should just do a recall and be done with it.

Yeah, they all seem to do that after x number of years. At this point it's obviously a faulty production run, they should just do a recall and be done with it.
Hmmm…so the point you’re making is you’ve chosen to listen to a faulty production line that should have been recalled?

Back