Talion Talion EXB discontinued!? Should I get one before they are gone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am old, but was ready to pull the throttle and BOOM, gone. 🤣 That Talion looked Dope. Oh well. The 10 Capra is next.:cool:

I pulled the trigger on the 1/5 outcast exb rollers when they tropped down to 399.99. Had one on order for 3 months, it never shipped. lol Finally I just cancelled it and wound up with 6s.

Damnit and i wanted a talion exb
I could get a kraton and make it like the talion
But then again igs a fake freakin talion
Kraton wanna be a talion
All the parts are still available. The chassis, shock towers, etc. mine is almost done.

Damnit and i wanted a talion exb
I could get a kraton and make it like the talion
But then again igs a fake freakin talion
Kraton wanna be a talion
I started out with two 1:10 redcat blackouts. Seen a buddy who had a v1 talion and a v2 Keaton. I went and bought a DHK Maximus bc I loved the orange and black n the true monster truck look. It was quick for a 1/8 scale but just happens the same day I picked it up from the hobby shop I took it to my friends and we ended up colliding head on both of us about 3/4 throttle… my Maximus folded in half and I basically had to spend what it was worth in parts to fix it. My buddy’s v2 kraton was 100% fine. It took my brand new truck out and kept ripping. That’s the day I switched to Arrmas 1/10 and 1/8 scale and haven’t looked back with the Kraton being my hands down go to with the talion and infraction tied in a close 2nd. Sure I have other brands and styles but it’s Arrma for me all the way. Never have issues with finding parts, plenty of aftermarket options. Basically what I’m saying is you really need a talion and a Kraton 😉 and any and all other Arrma vehicles 😂🤷🏼‍♂️. Arrma for the Win in my book, HH is top notch. Send it and what do they say…. Don’t just bash…..🤔?

I started out with two 1:10 redcat blackouts. Seen a buddy who had a v1 talion and a v2 Keaton. I went and bought a DHK Maximus bc I loved the orange and black n the true monster truck look. It was quick for a 1/8 scale but just happens the same day I picked it up from the hobby shop I took it to my friends and we ended up colliding head on both of us about 3/4 throttle… my Maximus folded in half and I basically had to spend what it was worth in parts to fix it. My buddy’s v2 kraton was 100% fine. It took my brand new truck out and kept ripping. That’s the day I switched to Arrmas 1/10 and 1/8 scale and haven’t looked back with the Kraton being my hands down go to with the talion and infraction tied in a close 2nd. Sure I have other brands and styles but it’s Arrma for me all the way. Never have issues with finding parts, plenty of aftermarket options. Basically what I’m saying is you really need a talion and a Kraton 😉 and any and all other Arrma vehicles 😂🤷🏼‍♂️. Arrma for the Win in my book, HH is top notch. Send it and what do they say…. Don’t just bash…..🤔?
I built a Talion on a Kraton chassis and it’s great . I have a Talion V3 and they are identical to drive. The kraton chassis just has a little more weight up front which is good if handling is what you want. With the 4s backflip tires they are awesome rigs!

I just yesterday bought a Talion EXB from a guy used but it had never been run or connected to a battery. I'll get a chance to run it this weekend so far I've just setup the throttle and esc settings. Pretty sure I'm ordering some bigger wheel/tires to get some more cushion off road. Might get some underside protection also

I just yesterday bought a Talion EXB from a guy used but it had never been run or connected to a battery. I'll get a chance to run it this weekend so far I've just setup the throttle and esc settings. Pretty sure I'm ordering some bigger wheel/tires to get some more cushion off road. Might get some underside protection also
backflip LPs you want (y) best tyres for that car for off road loads of air control

Don't get underside protection, looks fancy but won't hold up if its truly needed. Scratches add character 😇
Backflip LP (4S Backflip) are your dream tires for the Talion. Do not go bigger, been there done that and everything else sucks :ROFLMAO:
At least that is my recommendation.

I already ordered backflips from a Notorios 6s. They are bigger. I don't plan on gearing up at all and may go down a tooth or two to compensate

Backflip 6S are horrible for the Talion, I could send you mine for cheaper, been there tried it. Cancel your order if you can, too much weight and makes it act like a cow.

By all means, if you want it to backflip and be overly heavy the are for you. Experiment and see what you like best.

Back